17 wounded in explosions in Jalalabad
At least 17 people were injured in back to back explosions in Jalalabad city, the provincial capital of eastern Nangarhar province, Khaama Press reported Monday.
The Governor’s Office of Nangarhar said in a statement that six bombs went off in Jalalabad city earlier today.
The statement further added that the explosions wounded at least 17 people in the 1st and 4th districts of the city.
Furthermore, the Governor’s Office said the security forces had earlier discovered and defused six bombs from various parts of the city.
Meanwhile, the statement by Governor’s Office added that three people were in critical condition.
No individual or group including Taliban have so far claimed responsibility for the explosions.